Setup Remote Access via P2P-No Sign Up(Browser)
This allows you to see devices using P2P on browser.
- A computer capable of viewing live-streaming video (s)
- An internet Connection capable of viewing live-streaming video(s)
- Access to a the NVR’s Serial number and log in credentials
Setup by Step Instructions
1. Locate the serial number of your NVR or DVR. The serial number can be found at the following locations:
- On the underside or side of the unit
- In the web interface, under Info->Version
- On the system interface under Main Menu->Settings->Network->P2P
- On the system interface under Main Menu->Info->System->Version
2. Enter your account information, and login with an account.
3. Click, “Add”
4. Input the following and then click save:
- Device Name: (Anything)
- SN: (Your device’s serial number)
- Device User: (User name used to sign into the device)
- Password: (Password used to sign into the device)
5. Go to Live, select NVR and select a camera and you may see it under live view.